Friday, January 7, 2011

Day trip

Thursday I went up to Ann's shop, Country Heart to take back items that did not sell over the holidays.  I picked out a few items to bring back for the booth.  Our shelves in our booth looked real empty when I took down the christmas items.  Ann is waiting on shipments to come in and I will be going back to pick up more items.  Ann's country items make the booth look so nice.  And I had to pick out some items for my house while I was there, can't come home emptied handed, Ifound a horse sign, a heart makedo, and a small primitive picture.  After that I left and went up to Lincolnton, to Amy's shop, Nanbrook Farm.  I found some interesting items out of one of her trailers, a hanging cabinet and a couple of shelves I can use at the mall.  Well I might keep the cabinet.  I loaded up on fabric for making all those bunnies ahead of me.  And I found some goodies of course for me.  I was looking for samplers, I found three good ones and some rag balls. I had left my balls last time I was up there.  I always find lots of good stuff at Amy's.  Looking forward to her Spring open house on March 19th.  Well it was such a pretty day for a drive up to N.C.  I enjoyed the shopping and always ejoy visiting with Ann and Amy.  Can't wait to the next one day trip.  Now to find the perfect place for my new goodies.   Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment