Monday, March 21, 2011

NanBrook Farms Spring Open House

These are a few pictures of the garden off the porch area of the 200 yr. old log cabin that Amy has her shop in.

I loved the fountain, it was so relaxing just listening to it.

Great container for pansies.

The sign says it all, love the eggs in the wagon.

They had just added the shelf above the window, just love this idea.  She had added some other shelves above the doors also.  Just love the groupings of primitives here.

The large rabbit was just adorable with his basket of flowers, looks like he is out for a spin on a spring day.

Side view of the very large rabbit.  Also I loved the mushrooms she had tucked in around him.

This room is in the back of the cabin, wait until you see what is on the other side of the room.
This is what was on the other side of the room.  How did they get that in here?  It was jus breath taking seeing all those spring flowers in that old  primitive wagon.



Isn't  she just too cute,  she just adds so much to the spring feeling at the cabin.

More bunnies, and of course some eggs.

This was one of my favorite rabbits, he is sitting in a cart with his bucket of flowers.

Rabbit with the blue eggs.

<>
A better view of the rabbit in the cart, this is just as you come in the door.  Nice spring display to greet you.  Well that was the tour of Amy's shop at Nanbrook Farm, it was well worth the drive to spend time in the country on that spring day.  Stop by soon, you will enjoy meeting Amy and seeing this shop in an old log cabin and outback is the old school house you can also go in and step back into time of days gone by.  Will be posting pictures of all the goodies I have gotten lately  on Misi's display chain on tuesday.  Spring blessings,  Vicky

13 comments:

  1. LOVE THE EGGS IN THE WAGON!!! DID I SEE PANSIES???? BEAUTIFUL SPRING!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY FLOWERS!!! THANK YOU FOR SHARING. My Best ~Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh Vicky I love this place!! The wagons are wonderful! I've been searching for one and can't get my hands on one! I have a goat cart, that was a great deal, but I want a big wagon to put outside(and fill with eggs, what a great idea!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just toooo much. I loved everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow -- what a great-looking store! Wish I could visit..... All the bunnies are great -- and I truly love the wagons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks so springy and nice! I too love the wagons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pictures! So springy!!

    Carmen and the Primcats

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! I wish I could visit that shop. Where is it?
    Absolutely beautiful.
    betty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vicki! That wagon full of spring flowers is breathtaking as a picture, I can't even imagine how beautiful it is in real life!!!! Thanks for sharing your trip with us.
    Happy Spring!!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want my house to look like this!~
    Prim perfect!~
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vicky,
    Thanks for sharing all those super neat pictures. As I've said before we have NO prim shops close here, and I am so jealous of all you gals that have stores you can shop in. I love the big rabbit on the bike in pic. I would have a hard time deciding on a purchase at either place. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment. You have a good evening.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beatiful displays~ so inspiring~ takes my breath away!
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  12. After wanting to go for several years, several friends and I went to Nanbrook before the spring open house, it was everything I expected and more! What a wonderful shop. Thanks for sharing the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute is that rabbit on the bike? The flower wagon really makes you feel like spring is here! Looks like a really great shop. ~Roberta

    ReplyDelete