Saturday, November 15, 2014

MY FALL DECORATING 2014

Thought I would share a few pictures of my fall decorating before I took it down, been meaning to put up these before now, been really hectic here the last two months with my hubby having surgery, our 9 year old lab, Sadie being diagnosed with bone cancer of her jaw, we got to keep her a couple of weeks and then had to put her down, really miss that yellow dog, yes just lots of life happening.  Hope you enjoy seeing some of my fall decorating ideas, will all be coming down shortly for all the winter decorating begins soon, yes, takes me forever to decide what goes where and of course lots of items and furniture gets moved around.  Hope everyone has a great weekend. Vicky

One of my favorite prim dolls I have collected.

This shelf use to be in the living room when the magazine came to take pictures, been moved here in the hall.  Yes lots has changed since the fall magazine shoot.

One of my favorite shelves, just love the little mouse.

This shelf was in the kitchen, now is in my dining room, my favorite pumpkin makedo.

I have moved this piece down closer to the dining room, added a new portrait, just love theses, I have several I have collected.

New hunt table I purchased when one of the prim  shops closed, love the pumpkin on the stand. This is in my living room area.

Some of my stoneware collection.

This display on my table is made using a bowl rack turned on its side, just love everything about fall. My favorite Pumpkin Guy.

Door display going into my dining room.

Few things have changed in my kitchen, added my basket collection in here now, and added a different shelf beside my pie safe.

This cabinet I have sitting on my counter, its the back drop to my laptop now, makes a great display place for the seasons.

Love this pumpkin head, decided to use him in this basket on my den door.

Favorite area, love the makedo chair with a pumpkin doll in my den area, this area changes with the seasons.

My favorite cabinet, it gets decked out with seasonal decor.

Just love this cabinet, Country Sampler took pictures of it but they didn't use it, they had a hard time getting the picture here the way they wanted it, one of my favorite cabinets, love the mustard with the green door.

Area in my hallway, which is right out of my sewing room.

Another pumpkin head, love how the leaves add so much color to this area in my den.  Hope you enjoyed my little tour, will be making room for new goodies, yes I have been shopping, LOL, like I needed anything else, hope everyone has a great holiday with their families, will have pictures of my winter house up soon.  Vicky

4 comments:

  1. Hi Vicky..it all looks fabulous!!!!!! Love your new Hunt Table.
    Sorry about your dog and hope your husband is on the mend after his surgery.
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Hugs
    Earlene








    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Earlene for dropping by my blog and leaving me such a nice comment, hope your family has a great Thanksgiving. Hugs

      Delete
  2. Oh Vicky!!! Simply love!!! Love your basket collection! OLM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marie, I just love to collect old baskets, thanks for dropping by my blog, hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving. Hugs

      Delete