Friday, May 6, 2011

THANK YOU

Just wanted to say thank you for all your sweet comments, congratulations and prayers you sent, they meant alot to me during this long rough week. Little Oliver is still doing really well, they had to put him back on the ventilator but they said that was to be expected, little ones like that will go up and down.  I got to see him for the first time thursday afternoon, just so tiny laying there, doesn't like the nurse messing with him at all.  They had to give him something to calm him down, when the shift would change they said he would go wild from the noise.  Brandi went home yesterday, so now it will be alot of going back and forth, they don't live to far from the hopital, just getting into a little routine of taking Oliver milk, will be able maybe to bottle feed him in about a month.  Just can't wait to get my hands on him.  Thanks again you have made my week just knowing I have very supportive women that care.  Hugs, Vicky

8 comments:

  1. Hi Vicky, How sweet a post! I hope everything will be ok. I know you can't wait to hold him. Blessings and prayers to you and your family.
    Happy Mother's Day to you also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear Oliver is doing okay and that Mom got to go home. Will keep you all in my prayers. It will be a bittersweet yet thankful Mother's day for the new Mom. She will need all the love and support she can get. I know from my own personal experience from many moons ago. Have a blessed weekend and Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bittersweet, indeed. But God is watching over the hands that care for him and it is very good that he exhibits his opinion on too much handling! That should make all smile! :)
    Happy Mother's Day!
    ★Linda★
    Please read my current re-post of I'm on a Mission....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there anything much sweeter than a tiny baby? Little Oliver will be in our prayers. Have a wonderful Mother's Day! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just keep the faith. He will bring so much joy into your life. My little one was in there for 2&1/2 months. It is hard, but they manage. Prayers are being said.
    betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. vicky,
    so glad to see a post from you and to hear that lil Oliver is such a fiesty lil guy , thats great news means he is a fighter ! Hugs and Prayers for you and your family ! Happy Mother's Day to you and the New Mommy! Enjoy your day! hugs
    lil raggedy angie
    Ps make sure you stop by my blog Im having a give away don't want you to miss out my friend

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm catching up with everyone, and you have a blessing!! I love his name! Tell him that all your blogger friends love him!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vicky, Please keep us updated on his progress. Have a wonderful mother's day and we are thinking about all of you. Ann

    ReplyDelete