Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New year, New beginning

I have been doing some soul searching lately.  The last season almost took me under.  I have a antique booth, and down here people do not know what a primitive is, so I was trying to make primitive things that were not so primitive.  Let me tell you that does not work, I got to where I was not enjoying making my handmades anymore, I almost quit.  During the holidays I started thinking what I wanted to do, I was at a crossroad in my life.  Well I decided I love making primitives to much to give it up.  So from now on I only make primitives, the way I love them, not what someone else might buy.  I have just  finished five dolls, I had the best time making these because I was not concerned with who might like them.  I added details I liked and I think they turned out great.  I am currently working on a mice couple, they are so adorable.  Hope to post pictures later this week.. I am going to start working on some herbs angel after that, and then will come the bunnies for spring.  Moral of the story, follow your heart, know what makes you happy so you can follow your dreams.  Blessings  Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment