Monday, February 7, 2011

A Primitive Place Magazine

I just got home early this afternoon from going to Ann's of Country Heart, to pick out a few items to put in the antique booth.  Spring was starting to sprout in Anns shop.  I will be posting pictures later, have a few things to do before supper.  Well I went to the mail box and there it was, the new primitive place magazine.  I didn't really have time to look at it, so I left the wrapper on it.  OK, well I couldn't stand it any longer.  I decided I would just flip through it and then I could start supper.  OMG, can't wait to sit down later with my cup of coffee and soak it all up.  They have outdone themselves again.  This is going to be hard, waiting until I get home from work tonight.  Oh I forgot after work I have to go by the grocery store, I may be getting to bed late tonight.  Vicky 

4 comments:

  1. I haven't gotten mine yet. Good thing as I am trying to get some cleaning and decorating done. Having out of town company soon. I have been looking for mine. Can't wait to get it. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!! I just got mine, haven't had a chance to look yet! can't wait! OLM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you're just gonna have to disappear to the lavatory so you can get some readin' done:)
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope my issues come into the store tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete